Friday, August 19, 2016

Hi. {The Twinery}

Hi.
I'm happy to have you here!

Today I wanted to share this card featuring a few of my favorite things - mason jars and twine...and (stamped) flowers. 
I love using The Twinery's twine to jazz up mason jars, and I wanted to give the same feel to this mason jar stamp. Rather than wrapping my twine around the entire card as I often do, I just pierced holes in the card around the rim of the stamped mason jar and threaded the Solid Lilac twine through the holes. I love the final product!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: 
Twine: The Twinery (Solid Lilac);
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Kraft); 
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (This & That; Quirky Alphabet); 
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Colored Pencils: Prismacolor (Premier - 24 pack);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors);
Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

No comments: