Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bible Art Journaling in 3 Minutes or Less :: Psalm 19 Process Video

I've got a new video to share from my Bible Art Journaling in 3 Minutes or Less series.

For this series I've challenged myself to do page (or project) process videos that are 3 minutes long (or shorter). This one is based on Psalm 19:

Want to get the Ink Blot Shop, LLC stamps used in the video?
Find them (& more!) here: www.inkblotshop.com
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (
This & That, Quirky Alphabet, Trinity Names, Mercy & Justice Words, Grace Shines Words);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Pen: Faber-Castell (PITT Artist Pen - Black, F);
Paint: Michaels (Craft Smart - Ocean Breeze, Plum);

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's really wonderful! Thank you! :o)