Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bible Art Journaling in 3 Minutes or Less :: Numbers 6 Process Video

I've got a new series of videos that I am working on:
Bible Art Journaling in 3 Minutes or Less

I know it's hard to find time to watch a long video, so I've challenged myself to do page (or project) process videos that are 3 minutes long (or shorter).

Here's the first in the series, where I am creating based on the blessing in Numbers 6:

Want to get the Ink Blot Shop, LLC stamps used in the video?
Find them (& more!) here: www.inkblotshop.com
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (
This & That, Quirky Alphabet, Trinity Names, Love & Praise Words, Grace Shines Words);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Pen: Faber-Castell (PITT Artist Pen - Black, F);
Paint: Plaid (Apple Barrel - Bright Yellow, Tropic Orange, Lime Tree); Michaels (Craft Smart - Ocean Breeze);

No comments: