Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Book Review :: 101 Ways to Have Fun: Things You Can Do with Friends, Anytime! by Editors of Faithgirlz! and Girls' Life magazine

101 Ways to Have Fun by Editors of Faithgirlz! and Girls' Life Mag is a magazine-style book geared toward tweens. 
Because 101 Ways to Have Fun is a "tween" book, I am going to hand this over to my daughter for the review:

This book is a great way to have fun when you're bored. It contains DIY projects, fun snacks, and nail ideas. It gives you things to do by yourself, things to do with friends, ways to make money, and ideas on how to throw a party. This books seems like the activities need to be planned, rather than pulling out this book and looking for things to do right away.

I asked my daughter a few questions about 101 Ways to Have Fun - here they are with her responses:

Was the book interesting?
Not really.
Do you plan to read it again?
Not really.
What did you like about this book?
Some of the things that were supposed to help you calm down.
What (if anything) did you NOT like about this book?
Most things needed to be planned instead of just doing it right away.
Would you recommend this book to others your age?
No.
What ages do you think would enjoy this book best?
10 to 12
Any other comments about this book?
No.
Out of a total of 5 possible stars, what would you rate this book?
3 stars.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: