Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Book Review :: 7 Days of Awesome: A Creation Tale by Shawn Byous, illustrated by Colin Jack

7 Days of Awesome is a hard cover children's book, written in rhyme. (There is also a dust jacket. Both the dust jacket and the hard cover feature the same cover image.)
The rhyming text in 7 Days of Awesome feels Dr. Seuss-ish. It is very fun to read and the colorful pictures are great, too.

I have read many children's books about creation, and I feel like 7 Days of Awesome is definitely one of the most (if not the most) entertaining. I'll definitely be reading this one with my kids again and again. Five stars, for sure!
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: