Friday, April 15, 2016

Book Review :: Wonders of Creation: Illustrations to Color and Inspire

Wonders of Creation is such a fantastic coloring book! From first glance, it is sure to catch your eye with the cheerful, foil-accented cover. Looking inside, you will find nice, thick pages with wonderful line art illustrations to color in. There is one opening with some introductory text, but otherwise the book is filled with pictures only. 
The art is fantastic, and I particularly love the animals that are done in an almost Dutch folk art style. 
I love the wide variety of animals available to color. You will find typical creatures such as birds, butterflies, frogs, and fish in the pages of Wonders of Creation, but you will also find not-so-typical animals such as rhinos, a sloth, a platypus, and an armadillo.
With the wide variety of animals and variation in art style and complexity, I think that Wonders of Creation is a fantastic choice for a coloring book for an adult (or child) - male or female.
It is truly a beautiful coloring book and I can't wait to dive in and color!
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: