Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Book Review :: Little One, God Made You Special by Amy Warren Hilliker, illustrated by Polona Lovsin

Little One, God Made You Special is a sweet board book written by Rick Warren's daughter, Amy Warren Hilliker. The cute, warm illustrations are by Polona Lovsin.
Little One, God Made You Special is short and to the point - a book written in rhyme, reminding them that God made them special, not like anyone else. It is a good length for babies and toddlers, who generally have short attention spans.

One thing I do want to point out is that the book does reference the child's toes, and as the friend of a mom who has a child who had a leg amputation, I just wanted to state that for the record...so if your little one does not have toes, you may want to choose to go with a different book. I know that may seem odd to point out, but I just wanted to be clear for anyone who might be curious.

Little One, God Made You Special is a cute little book and I look forward to reading it many times with my little one.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: