Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Week 4

If you love my Bible art, you just might love my stamps!

Here are the pages from week 4 of my Bible art & journaling adventure:

For this page - I started out just wanting to doodle something, and ended up doodling a nest. I liked what I did, so I found a place in my Note-taker's Bible to do it again:
Many of the Psalms have to do with singing (they are psalms, after all) and I was inspired after reading Psalm 96 to embellish my page with this:
Psalm 29 shows the incredible power just in the voice of the Lord, and this was the mental picture I got from reading it:
Many Psalms talk about praising the name of the Lord, but I especially liked the mental picture that came with the phrase "from the rising of the sun to its setting" from Psalm 113:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NASB Note-taker's Bible);
Colored Pencils: Prang (various colors);
Pens: Sakura (Pigma Micron);

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I love this what a great idea