Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm a cover girl!

For me, this really is Christmas in July (okay...August)!
I am beyond thrilled to have one of my projects featured on the front cover of the newest special issue from Paper Crafts Magazine - Holiday Card & More: Volume 8.
It was very exciting for me to receive my JOY Tag back and get a little sneak peek at the issue a couple days ago.
This issue should be hitting the stores near you starting today...be sure to pick one up and get a jump on all those holiday projects!

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

7 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

YAY!!! Congrats to you! How exciting!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Wow, way to go. Congrats.

Miriam Prantner said...

Congrats! That is beyond exciting!

Gina said...

Congratulations!!! That's very exciting! Always one of my favorite issues every year.

FerrellGraph-x said...

Congratulations! Fabulous project!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

FerrellGraph-x said...

Congratulations! It must be crazy exciting!!!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Marianne B in AZ said...

Congratulations, Tifany! That really is exciting news! Your tag its very cute!