Friday, February 22, 2013

Polka Dots {The Twinery}

I like a challenge, but I also LOVE freedom to create my way.
It's the best of both worlds with The Twinery's new challenge! 
You get a simple theme to get you started and then have the freedom to create whatever you want within that theme.
Here's the current theme:
I am really excited to share the card I created for this challenge. It is one of those that was fun to dream up and I really love the finished product.
Well - hello there, beautiful!
I used The Twinery's Charcoal twine to complement the papers that I used from Crate Paper's "On Trend" collection.

Be sure to visit The Twinery's blog where you can get all the challenge details and enter your project to win a fabulous prize!

Supplies:
Twine: The Twinery (Charcoal); 

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Rustic White);
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper ("On Trend" 6x6); 

Stickers: Lily Bee Design (ABC Stickers - Buttercup); 
Button: Foof-a-la;
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Round N Round Squeeze Punches); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

PS - I'm linking this up for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Set The Table
Love those natural colors and the layout of the image!

10 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love the circles!

Kathy Skou said...

Pretty!!! great colors!

Michelle Price said...

Beautiful card!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I just adore this card, Tifany!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tifany! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Shay said...

Beautiful card...great color and patterns and really fun take on the Trigger!

Unknown said...

Love the circles - great idea for the Polka dot contest at the Twinery! The button bow is so cute!

Unknown said...

Love the card and the way you used the polka dots and "Twinery Twine"! The button bow is a great add.

Joyce said...

This is such a fun card, and I love how you have used twine with patterned papers.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great card - it all fits together perfectly!