Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Please allow me to introduce myself.

Well hello there!
Please allow me to introduce myself.
You may be stopping by for the first time today or you may have been here often before, but I thought it was time to formally introduce myself.

My name is Tifany.
I am a wife (going on 10 1/2 years now), a 30-something homeschooling mother to three kids (ages 9,7, and 4), and a girl who tries to follow Christ.
Just like the rest of you my life has many components: I make stuff, I eat stuff, I read stuff, I paint stuff, I draw stuff, I think about stuff, I live with {disease} stuff, and sometimes I get a wild hair and go and do stuff.

Why introduce myself now - after blogging for over 5 years? 

Well...I've decided to do a little tidying up around here, starting with a fresh new look for my blog. And with that fresh new look will come some new content - things I haven't really explored on this blog before.
Crafting will still be the main content on my blog...but that is not all that I am involved in so I didn't think it should be all that I blog about.

Some things you might see coming from me in the near future:
recipes, book reviews, homeschooling ideas, encouraging thoughts or quotes, information about lupus and/or fibromyalgia, and whatever else I think might be worth sharing.
I hope you'll stay tuned for all the stuff I'll be sharing. {My plan is to have a post for you every Tuesday and every Friday.}

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the new blog look, and I'm looking forward to all that you have to share, sound like fun!

Allie Gower said...

Your blog looks great.
I look forward to reading lots more.

Ashley Newell said...

Your blog looks adorable (like your face) and I can't wait to read your new posts!