Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Grow {Market Street Stamps}

{As seen today on the Market Street Stamps blog}

For this card I wanted to use the image from the Market Street Stamps Grow set to look like doodles on a piece of binder paper. I stamped the Vintage Notepad background stamp with blue ink on white cardstock to create the "binder paper". 
Once I had the background and "doodles" stamped I had so much fun coloring it in. I just love the way Kim added all those extra details that make coloring fun. 

For this one I kept it sentiment-free...I think that the colored image is the star of the show and can be used for many different occasions.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#, Posh Black Dungaree 105#);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Vintage Notepad, Grow);
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue); 

Markers: ShinHan (B67); Copic (BG000, BG15, Y02, Y04, Y08, Y35, Y38, YR12, YR68, BV11, BV13, YG03, YG05, YG17, YG25, G07, G09);
Ribbon: May Arts (Silk - Black);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


No comments: