Friday, March 16, 2012

Silhouette Canvas

Wow! I can't believe it has been more than a week since I posted last! I've been crafting, but time to post my projects has gotten away from me.


This is a project I created for the Authentique Paper booth at CHA. I used a picture I had taken of my daughter when she was probably 2 or 3 years old and created a template from it for the silhouette image.
{I cut out the silhouette image using my Fiskars craft knife and scissors.}


I misted the canvas first with some Perfect Pearls mist, then added the silhouette cut out, then topped it off with a few trims and pins.
It was a very simple process once I created the template and I love how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper;
Mist: Ranger (Prefect Pearls Mist - Interference Red);
Ribbon: American Crafts (Rose Ribbon - White);
Seam Binding: Hug Snug (Chalk White);
Pins: Maya Road;
Template: Tifany DeGough (Silhouette);
Canvas: JoAnn;
Tools: Fiskars (Scissors, Craft Knife);


4 comments:

mom2five said...

Adorable favor box

mom2five said...

Adorable!!!

DoBea A. said...

This is gorgeous Tifany!

kate blue said...

I so love this-it's been on my things to do list for each child too...I think a photo shoot is in order this weekend...i love how you kept it clean and simple yet romantic :)