Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Paint The Town Challenge {Market Street Stamps}

It's time for another Paint the Town challenge at Market Street Stamps!

Here is the color palette:


And here is the card I created using the palette as my inspiration.
I used two Market Street Stamps background stamps (Houndstooth and Paisley) and one of the newly released sets (Home Sweet Home).


If you saw my frame project from Monday, you might notice that today's card has a similar layout. I took the basic layout from the frame and rotated it and used it for my card's front panel.

Be sure to head on over to the Market Street Stamps blog today to see inspiration from the Design Team and get in on the challenge!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Houndstooth, Paisley, Home Sweet Home);
Ink: Tsukineko (Thatched Straw); Ranger (Archival - Black); CTMH (Lagoon);
Other: Maya Road (Trinket Pins); Etsy (Vintage Seam Binding - Sapphire);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);


4 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

I love the different stamps you used! Clean, simple, and perfect!
-Sam

Kelly Sas said...

You just are so full of ideas! Wish I had half of your brain. Great card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love your card and the simple design. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Sas said...

Missing you Tifany. Hope all is well.