Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sketch Challenge {Authentique Paper}

{As seen today on the Authentique Paper blog}


Authentique Paper has a new sketch challenge (starting today) - you have the option of playing along with the card sketch:


Or the layout sketch:


Here's the card I created using the card sketch and papers from the Gathering collection 6x6 Bundle:


For this card I actually used a manila folder for my card base and for my stamped panel. I colored the image with some very light colored Copics to match the beautiful oranges and blues in the Gathering collection.


Be sure to head on over to the blog to get yourself in on the challenge!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Gathering - 6x6);
Other Paper: Manila Folder;
Stamps: Hero Arts (Make Your Own);
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa);
Markers: Copic (BG000, Y32);
Ribbon: Best Value by Jo-Ann Stores (Sheer - Brown); Maya Road (Lace - Brown);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);


2 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Great cards and I like the new look of your blog.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOOO fun! I LOVE the vintage image and how you colored just the dress:) I am bookmarking this challenge--I love playing along:)