Sunday, May 1, 2011

Some announcements...


May is Lupus Awareness Month.
If you aren't familiar with lupus I recommend that you go to the Lupus Foundation of America's website and read about it.

Purple and orange are the colors associated with lupus awareness, and I would love to see purple and orange projects all over the blogosphere. If you create a project using purple and orange, leave a link here in the comments...I'd love to check it out!



And now for the winners of my giveaway...

Winner #1 (winner of one of the prize packs):


Winner #2 (winner of one of the prize packs):


Winner #3 (winner of the May/June issue of Paper Crafts Magazine):


Congrats to the winners!

Send your US mailing address to: InkBlotsbyTRD{at}gmail{dot}com and I'll get your goodies out to you!

Thanks everyone for playing along - it's been fun!

6 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats to your winners. I have lupus and didn't know that orange/purple were the butterfly colors... Guess I should pay more attention!

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners :0)

Renee said...

Thank you so much for my goodies! I know that I will enjoy them! That is so sweet of you!

I appreciate your good wishes and Kelly and BJ, too!

Thanks, too, for sharing that this is Awareness month for Lupus. This will be much appreciated by those affected....some of my friends.

Take care,

Renee

Tona said...

Congrats to the winners!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Yay!!! Thanks so much - I just got home and noticed your comment on my blog! What a fun surprise! Thanks so much - I am emailing you right now! - Heather

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners,
especially my Fisk-a-friend Donna :)