Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photo finish!

I've got a commissioned layout that is SO close to being done...I just need to get the picture in there.

Anyway, here it is, ready for that picture:


{The picture is of a precious little baby girl peeking her head out of some blankets}


I haven't quite decided if I want to cut the picture in a circle to flow with the rest of the page or leave it as a rectangle to set it apart.

Decisions, decisions...

{PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway!}

Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: K & Company {Berry Sweet}
Embellishments: K & Company {Berry Sweet}; Prima {Pearls}
Tools: Fiskars {Round N Round Squeeze Punches - M, L, XL}

11 comments:

cappuccino and colour said...

oh it looks gorgeous without the pic!!! i am sure they will be over the moon. great job!

Marianne B in AZ said...

I they will love it! It is going to be a page that will be cherished for a life time!

Congratulations on the commission!

Glora said...

Wow, beautiful. I love the vibrant colors you chose too. Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Cindy Beland said...

Great layout! I love the colours you used on this project,and the flowers are soo pretty!Super job girl! :)

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

How pretty, Tifany!!! This looks like it could just be on the wall - no photos needed! But I know it will look fabulous with some in it! :)

Kelly Massman said...

This is lovely1

Sherri said...

Oh I think the photo should be a cirle. super cute.

Dakota Barb said...

You do such good work! It's perfect!

XxJULESxX said...

wow it's gorgeous!!

Kelly Sas said...

This is amazing! Great work.