Friday, January 7, 2011

Grey is the New Black

Grey is a great trendy neutral and I am playing along today with the Gray is the New Black Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

I created three cards using grey as a basic neutral - then added some splashes of color.

Man Shirt Card:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill {Ash}
Patterned Paper: Echo Park paper Co. {Sunny Spots from Sweet Summertime Collection}
Other: Buttons, needle, Coats & Clark thread {yellow}
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer, Scoring tool


Miss U Card:

Patterned paper: (Family Ties, So Sophie collection) My Minds Eye; (Celebrate, So Sophie collection) My Minds Eye
Color media…pens: (White/Signo) UniBall
Sticker: (Delight #53073) American Crafts
Tool: (craft knife) Fiskars, trimmer
Other: (3D-Dots) EK Success

Graphic Love Card:

Cardstock: (Cinder) Bazzill
Patterned paper: (Element Card Paper, A Walk In The Park collection) Echo Park; (Flutter, A Walk In The Park collection) Echo Park
Tool: (scissors) Fiskars

15 comments:

Angelica Suarez said...

Oh no! I can't see the photos! I'll try to log on again when I get home. Could be my funky browser, but I see all the others so I'm not sure? :( I'm sure your cards are adorable!

Angelica Suarez said...

Fantastic! That shirt card is something I'll totally have to try. I love grey too - I just love how the little pops of color give it a modern element and but the grey keeps it under control. Great job!

cappuccino and colour said...

gerat cards..esp the shirt. how cool.

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these, Tifany! The man shirt is awesome and would be so perfect for Father's Day! I really love that third one, too. You are so creative!

Alisha said...

I love the man shirt card!

Monika Reeck said...

simple but lovely card...love your creativity idea...Love the second card more......good luck with the challenge, I just joining Moxie Fab too and my card is number 23 maybe you would like to see my blog, hugs, Monika

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Loving all of your gray cards, great job! I really like that adorable shirt card, too cute.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

OMG! These are all three so stinkin' cute!! I especially like the men's shirt - super clever!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

that shirt card is really great. Always looking for new ideas for masculine cards!

Smriti said...

Love that shirt card! How creative!

Melinda Spinks said...

Fabulous cards, love what you've done with each of them. TFS!

Anonymous said...

clever! I love the shirt!

the cricutologist said...

Great ideas! Love the man shirt card! I'm your newest follower!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tifany! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! I just adore the first one especially!