Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm now designing for KraftOutlet.com!

I have some great news - I'll be designing for KraftOutlet.com for the month of September!

I was researching the prices of the ever-so-popular kraft paper one day and came across the KraftOutlet.com website. I was so impressed with the prices that I asked the owner if I could design some products for her to show off her fabulous products and she agreed! I am very excited to share some of her fabulous products (& deals) with you.

Be sure to check out the KraftOutlet website as there is too much good stuff for me to share with you in just one post...or even one month.

As soon as I received my order (which came incredibly fast, by the way) I laid everything out and got to work. Before I show you what I created, let's take a look at the different cardstocks that you can get at KraftOutlet:



For my card I used the #653 Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock. I love the linen look it has - it adds great texture to a simple card. I printed on the cardstock with my inkjet printer and it worked beautifully even with the textured surface.

I layered my cardstock and embellishment on a #128 Kraft Blank Note Card, and voila! With the matching envelopes that come with the note cards it is easy to add a small matching embellishment, doodle, or stamp to have a nice, coordinated set.


For the design of the card, I was inspired by the pencil cup on this post and the bright colors from the Light & Bright Tuesday Trigger at MoxieFabWorld. (Originally I saw the bright blue and wanted that for the contrasting color with the kraft, but got distracted when I saw the lime green paper and figured it fit the "bright" category.)

Be sure to sign up as a follower if you haven't already - I may be planning a little giveaway featuring some KraftOutlet.com goodness in the near future and you don't want to miss that!




KraftOutlet.com Supplies:
#653 Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock
#960 Large Lunch Bag Kraft Blank Note Cards
Chipboard

7 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Congrats!!! Way to go on taking the initiative to ask, you are one brave chickie and I totally admire that! :)

Donna said...

Congratulations FiskaFriend!!

sandyh50 said...

Congrats, I came here from Fiskateers.

Donna said...

Congrats, your card is really nice.

kellyisascrapdiva said...

Congratulations Tifany!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Congrats Tifany.

Great card.

susan r. opel said...

Hey Tifany! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)