Tuesday, August 17, 2010

aROUND Robin


There was recently an online crop on the Fiskateer message boards. I was excited to be part of a challenge called "aROUND Robin". The task was to create a round layout in two hours, but the real challenge to it was that each member in the challenge would be "scraplifting" another member's layout - similar to a game of telephone.

I was sent this layout (created by Robin) as my inspiration.



I used the general idea of the layout and rolled it on to it's side and created my layout from that.


My layout was then sent on to the next person in line who created their layout using mine as inspiration (they never saw Robin's original layout). And then the layouts would be passed along in the same way until the last person completed their layout.

This was such a fun challenge!

1 comment:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Sounds like a very fun challenge!

Your round LO is adorable. Cute pics of the kids!