Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good things = Small packages


This is my first attempt at a "One Sheet Wonder" challenge. I think the idea is to stamp on one sheet of paper/cardstock and create something from it. I practiced folding a piece of notebook paper and came up with a way to make a small bag and a box from one sheet.

I randomly stamped the bear and sentiment from the Kim Hughes "Bear Hugs" set (from Cornish Heritage Farms) on a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" kraft cardstock. I covered the other side with the patterned paper (creating a cute lining for the finished pieces). I then cut and folded the sheet to make a small gift box (perfect size for a gift card or some other small item) and a small bag to put the box in. I created my own flower from the patterned paper and finished off the bag with some white ric rac.




Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Company
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
Other: Ric Rac
Tools: Craft knife, Bone folder, Tim Holtz Design Ruler

4 comments:

Craftastic Life said...

way cute!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very cute Tifany! You are so clever. I have a blog award for you on my blog.

Hugs,
Deborah

Jenny said...

Just like Deborah I think your things are darling and I also have an award for you!!!

Anonymous said...

i like your blog
you're so creative
i'll hope to see you in my blog