Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've been framed!

I picked up these cute frames awhile back in the Target dollar spot...in a package of three! (33 cents...I couldn't pass them up!) I added in a computer generated sentiment and some flowers I made using double sided Bo Bunny papers. I just sat down and started folding and messing with the paper until it looked flower-like.

Here is the finished frame:

Here you can see the depth of the flowers:

And a little detail shot for you:


Supplies:
Frame: Target
Paper: Bo Bunny

6 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! Tifany, this frame is breathtaking!!!!! I LOVE it! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Hope you're doing well!!! hugs!!

Norine said...

now this is awesome love it so pretty
Hugs
Norine

*Sarah* said...

SUPER cute, sister!

Shannon said...

I LOVE this!!! It's beautiful! You did a great job! Colors, sentiment - I can't stop staring. Gorgeous!!

jeany said...

Tifany this is just "WOW" I so love love love this,lucky is the girl friend that recieves this!!!!!

Jean :)

Caroline said...

Oh Tif, I just love this. Is there a way I can buy one. It is perfect!! Let me know. Hugs.