Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Card


I created this for a challenge on Debby's Dare (& for my uncle's birthday). I printed the outlines of the letters and brackets out on the blue cardstock (using Microsoft Word) and cut them by hand with a craft knife. I cut the party hats with scissors (freehand). I used some Glossy Accents and a Snow Writer to embellish the hats. And it was a good opportunity to use the Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch (I love the design!).

In the picture it is just a card front, but I did attach it to a card before I gave it to my uncle :o)



Papers: Sunburn (green & blue papers), American Traditional Designs (orange paper)
Embellishments: Snow Writer, Glossy Accents
Tools: Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch, Craft Knife, Craft Mat, Scissors

2 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Gorgeous card and brilliant hand cutting! I love how you used the party hats for the A's
Juliex

Lisa Fulmer said...

super cute!