Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Go Green



I used some iridescent Scribbles (fabric/puff paint) to stamp the flourishes on the "go green" piece. The owl is stamped with Versa Magic chalk ink in Tea Leaves. The "chipboard" is reused from the back of a small notepad and finished off with the Fiskars Threading Water border punch. Embroidery floss is DMC (I believe color #704). The sheer green fabric is re-used (it was wrapping for a present I received). The stamps (flourishes and owl) are from Hero Arts. The jewels are Hero Arts as well. I did a bit of fingerpainting using various acrylic paints (Americana, DecoArt, Plaid) on the background. Ribbon is from Offray.

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

You are so very creative!!! I love how you are always thinking outside the box. Cute LO!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I love your blog! the green the orange, very cool.
I have your blog link on my blog. Go check it out and play along http://latenightstamper-stampandscrap.blogspot.com/
Gos bless you, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com