Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flower Girl

A layout of Lacie & her flower girl gigs:
(As always, you can click on the picture to make it bigger)

I believe the patterned paper is from My Little Yellow Bicycle. The solid colors are Bazzill Bling. I have some Prima flowers on there and I believe those are Heidi Swapp brads (the yellow ones...the ones with the jewels in the center are from the Target dollar spot). The celtic looking accent on the right page is felt fusion from Queen & Co. I put that picture on pop dots to give it some dimension and keep it above the felt fusion.

3 comments:

Norine said...

that is a really nice LO and what a cutie she is
Hope your doing well
Hugs
Norine

Sharon Caudle said...

Look at you back to scrappin!!! How you doing??? Hey, can you please email me? caudle95@sbcglobal.net thanks Tifany!!! big hugs!!!

Tifany said...

Oh, Sharon...I am not back to scrappin'...I am cheating and loading pictures of layouts I have previously done. I did this one at the last swarm :o)